Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Life....My Way

Sometimes I dream during the day,
Sometimes I think what I say,
Sometimes I pray but God says Nay,
Sometimes I simply give way,
To me, to you, to everybody at bay

Life is simple, life is short, this is something known to all,
But people live, people die, leading a life different from all,
I too lived and still live on, life of two, happy and sad,
One was a life ‘full of LIFE’, enjoying the present for a beautiful past,
The other I believe is still to come, to go and may be,
I would never even know

‘I’ is a feeling in every ‘ME’,
To be with ‘YOU’ with a feeling of ‘US’,
I also had a feeling of ‘I’ as my ‘ME’ wanted to be with ‘YOU’,
But as distance increased and your ‘ME’ left the feeling of ‘US’,
The ‘US’ died, the ‘I’ cried and still is reviving my ‘ME’ that had dried.


The day ‘I’ finds ‘ME’ & feeling of ‘US’ comes back to life,
I will rise again as I have to revisit my lively life, I lived, I enjoyed and I am still a part of,
Because one day I will pray and God will have to say ‘Yay’,
That day I will live my 1st life again that I have waited for, since I don’t know when…..Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment